To ensure that our customers get the best experience with their products, we have provided some tips to help keep your jewellery in the best condition.
- Store your jewellery separately to avoid rubbing and scratching.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store jewellery next to heating vents, windowsills or in bathrooms. Humidity and hot conditions can cause jewellery to tarnish.
- Skin and hair products can react with metals, causing silver to tarnish and erode gold plating. Perfumes, lotions and creams can tarnish and corrode jewellery. Apply any scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery, and ensure your skin is dry before wearing.
- Remove jewellery before exercising, cleaning, gardening or any other physical work.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery overnight.